Great cottage minutes from Brevard, beautiful stream on property-Hot Tub....... VRBO # 126470
Coupon code: BABB110 for $110/night for nights from 8/17/2018 to 8/31/2018!
Click image to enlarge
3 Covered porches (Over 500 sq feet combined!)
Park style grill off of one deck
An enchanting gas log stove for fall and winter.
Air conditioning (Seasonal)
Pet friendly! (Fees Apply)
Nintendo Wii included!
More amenities below!
About Babbling Brook Cottage
* Winter info: This cottage has a fairly flat approach and secondary parking area for inclement weather.
Babbling Brook Cottage is nestled on a quiet, wooded street and has a deck off the master bedroom overlooking a babbling brook.
Three covered porches front, back, and side give you plenty of shade while you barbecue on the park style grill. We are known for the cottage being kept very clean. In spring millions of wildflowers bloom in the area and in the summer the rhododendrun and mountain laurel bloom.Fall has cool nights and wonderful fall color. The gas log stove will keep you toasty on cool fall and winter evenings.
The living room has a cathedral ceiling and rustic atmosphere. You can watch TV (cable) or a movie as you sit before the flickering flames. The couch is a queen pull out bed, and the living room can be closed off with privacy curtains and has a full bath off of it.
- DVD player and VCR in the living area.
- The master bedroom has a queen bed with a handcrafted locust log headboard and handcrafted furnishings.
- Master Bedroom TV and VCR.
As you open the master bedroom sliding glass door, you can hear the beautiful sounds of the waterfall and stream.
The door opens to a peaceful covered porch with rhododendron railing which overlooks the stream and woodlands.
- The second bedroom has two twin beds. With an assortment of toys, books and games. They are discreetly stored in a dresser drawer so it works well for adults or children.
- Full size stove/oven in the kitchen with a microwave and vent-a-hood.
- A washer-dryer with detergent & fabric softener are included for your convenience.
- Handmade Appalachian style furnishings are used throughout the cottage. It's all an easy upgrade to enjoy at no extra cost!
- A fenced side yard that is great for kids or pets!. Pets are welcome with applicable fees (see Policies)
- Nintendo Wii is included in the living room. Just for the kids or the family can join in!
Want to know what people are saying about Babbling Brook Cottage?
Here is just a sampling....
- Darren & Cathy from Texas:In 2007- We LOVED it! In 2008-WOW !
What an awesome vacation! The cottage is the most comfortable home away from home! 5 stars!
- Cheryl from Texas: I want to move here!
- The Scruggs family from AL: Had a great time. Looking at coming back in Oct.
- The Houcks from Florida: We were very comfortable!
- Barbara and Bob from Florida: it's been a great 2 weeks.You've made this the perfect mountain get-away!
- Ms. Hunter from Chicago: I want to move here!
- Tom and Linda from Michigan: Been here since Sunday, Fantastic! We will be back. Loved the deck!
- Nora and Joe/New York: Thanks for the get away from the cold weather up north. Biltmore was definatly worth seeing!
Click on any image for a full size view in a new window - All pictures were taken at Babbling Brook Cottage unless otherwise labeled. (Not the bear!)
Image gallery: Babbling Brook Cottage
- Images of the Babbling Brook Cottage and it's location.
Image gallery: Area Attractions